Saturday, April 01, 2006

Short & Sweet

Today Total: 5k
Week Total: 35k
Month Total: 5k
Year Total: 717k

I've been fighting off a bit of a cold since my 72 inch sabbatical and I wasn't going to run today as it had freshened a bit after Thursdays 400's. But after some agricultural exploits this morning (ok - I mowed the lawn) I was feeling a little brighter so I went for a doddle around the perimeter of Concord Golf Course - on the road that is - the esteemed members would never let small change like me in!

Barely raised a sweat - 5k in 26.30 (av 5.18).

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that photo of Gwandalan. Very jealous! And I wish I could run five k's that fast without a sweat:)
Good luck fighting off that cold.

Don Juan said...

Gardening is a health hazard.

I'm often chased off the golf course, good fartlek.

Hilda said...

Even only 5 km make me sweat is the weather.

Nice it is refreshing there, do you miss hot days??

Tesso said...

You're getting faster. And I'm getting worried ;-)

Katie said...

Haha its a wonder they let you run on the road :-) Could you smell the money!