Monday, October 31, 2005

Back Home

Today Total: 6k
Week Total: 6k
Month Total: 162k
Year Total: 1161.4k

Alas our long weekend is over.

We got back too late for me to go to training so I headed out for a 6k lap of Canada Bay and environs. The legs were a little fatigued from yesterdays effort so I didn't push hard.

I was also a little touched be the sun as Mrs 2P and I did a 4+k paddle in our 2 person kayak on the lake - me without a shirt on - I wouldn't say I am burnt per se but I can definitely feel the effects.

Pretty satisfied with 162k for October. My best result by far since June (217k) with only a 45, 41 & 33k for July, August & September respectively. Would like to post another 200+k month in the lead up to the CC Half. That's the plan anyway.

1 comment:

miners said...

good that you still managed to squeeze in a run though 2P. Love the look of that roller coaster from the weekend - must try that one day.

(was the long weekend due to any other bungling with the clocks?)