Saturday, October 29, 2005

Gwandy

Today Total: 6k
Week Total: 15k
Month Total: 135k
Year Total: 1134.4k

I pulled up pretty lame after Thursday nights effort - numnuts that I am I should have waited another day. Oh well.

Mrs 2P and I knocked off early on Friday and headed up to the lake house at Gwandalan. We arrived in time to mow the lawns and yet again I found the gentle exercise somewhat theraputic but the calf was in no condition for a run :-( Lot of ice, lots of compression.

On the way back from Swansea I decided to have another crack so got Mrs 2P to hit the ejector seat as we got within 6k of home and jettison me with instructions that if I wasn't back in 40 mins come lookin.

I ran with a calf guard on and all was good. Sitting here icing and typing on the Blackberry (glad I've finally found a good use for the thing other than proping up the short leg on my desk) I'm thinking tomorrows long run is looking good.

No comments: