Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Mate DOMS

Today Total: 4km
Week Total: 12km
Month Total: 74km
Year Total 1073.4km

I flogged myself at training last night like I haven't in a long time. That combined with the 8k I did yesterday arvo had me waking with that taughtly strung piano wire feeling that I was dehydrated. Muscles felt fine but I decided not to run this morning and concentrated on drinking water for the first half of the day.

As the sun set my legs and particularly my arms started to stiffen up. Paying penance for my early knock-off yesterday I didn't get away from the office till after 6:30pm and used that as an excuse to just do a lazy 4k around Concord Golf Course tonight.

As I type my biceps are really whinging - me too for that matter ;-)

P.S. Yes I've been tagged too, but have I ever mentioned how lazy I am.....

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yup... I know that tightly strung Piano wire feeling! Thats when I wish I had married a massage therapist!!

Tesso said...

Hey TP, I can totally identify with the lazy thing.

Seriously, I am one of the laziest people I know. Nobody ever believes me though, and I can't be bothered arguing with them - too lazy I guess :-)