Monday, October 17, 2005

Early Mark

Today Total: 8km
Week Total: 8km
Month Total: 70km
Year Total: 1069.4km

With characteristic resolve I managed to stoically fight the temptation to get up and run in the pouring rain this morning and stayed in bed. It's a tough job....

Fortunately a meeting I had to go to in town ended early and I was able to escape and get in a good run, a rest and a blog before heading off for training tonight.

I headed off around what has become the usual route these days - Canada Bay and threw in the optional Breakfast Point extension for good measure. Ran for the first time with the Linebreaks on. They stayed up and felt supportive but my right calf gave me a bit of gyp, though lower down than usual. Looks like I'll be icing late tonight MMMM mmmmm

2 comments:

Katie said...

Gosh I was as stoic as you!!! I am glad some of us can stand up for what is right and noble.... the DOONA!!!

We should have a team J run around the bay... I am meeting AK on Thursday am at 5:45am if interested? out side the drummoyne rowers.

Wobbly man said...

Good to see your blog at last 2P! Nice poart of the world to run around you have too.