Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Trails

Today Total: 7k
Week Total: 27k
Month Total: 79k
Year Total: 1410k

Alas no Spud - not mountainous Wattagan trails but mildy undulating Gwandalan trails - you have hit the nail on the head though - my heart pines for a start in GNW - maybe I could turn up for some pacing at the back end......

After belting out 10 x 2min rounds on the heavy bag last night and doing some core strength stuff I was well and truly ready for my soon to be patented mow-the-lawn recovery session this morning - having not been up here for a while it was a 2 hour workout that left me raring for a run.

Mrs 2P wanted to go bogon spotting down at Lakehaven so I got her to drop my up on the Pacific Highway and I doddled back through the labrynth of trails around Crangan Bay.

The most comfortable run I have done in a while - still pretty slow but I can feel the base starting to come back - my aerobic base that is - not my butt - I'm desparately trying to shed that particular base :-)

Hopefully I can back-up again for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You should host a run on all those wonderful sounding trails!! I am sure you would get a heap of CR's turn up for a trot through the bush! And then you could make us breakfast :-)

Keep chipping away!!! Just remember to enjoy the journey :-)

Tesso said...

Did somebody say 2P is putting on brekky??? I might have to organise a road trip :-)

R2B said...

Breakfast?
Where?

The beauty of a base is like the beauty of seldom used muscles, they only need some exercise to reappear!

Thanks for that code 2P...now if only i could put it in without scrambling my blog pages!!!

Cheers R2B