Friday, October 20, 2006

Chip Chip

Today Total: 10k
Week Total: 20k
Month Total: 72k
Year Total: 1410k

As Gronk would say "keep chipping away 2P" and that is exactly what todays doddle in the light rain was all about - I just wish I was armed with something a little bigger than a nail file to get through this bloody great mountain.

It's all just part of the process and it is much easier to keep my eye on the prize now I have my handy dandy new fangled countin machine up top :-). A four year old could solve a Rubiks Cube quicker than it took me to get that lil sucker working the way I wanted!

Anyhoo the run actually wasn't that bad - a bit slower than Tuesday but at least the rain kept the spectators down and I could jiggle and bounce my way round the foreshore with relative privacy.

Off to training tonight and then up to the lake house for the weekend - with a bit of luck I can hit some trails over the next couple of days.

7 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

"You know you're soaking in it!"

Spud said...

Some trails will be good for the soul Scott. Wouldn't happen to be Watagan trails would they? :)

Stephen Lacey said...

"A four year old could solve a Rubiks Cube quicker than it took me to get that lil sucker working the way I wanted!"

And you wait, it is only a matter of time until dirty rotten thieves start viewing your page source and knocking it off!! ;-)

Tesso said...

Enjoy the lake house ... yikes, I suddenly have visions of Cape Fear.

David Criniti said...

Love the 6FT countdown. Absolute gold!

Don Juan said...

Don't cash all your chips in. If you put a '1 year' in front of the 140 days then the nail file is looking good.

Spark Driver said...

I could never do Rubiks Cube, even with the book!

Much easier to work at a corner and pull the whole thing apart, then re-assemble. Puzzle solved!