Saturday, November 12, 2005

Silly 2P

Well another non-running post.

The whipper snipper got its revenge! Long story short, I did an extremely dumb thing whilst cleaning the spark plug, without going into detail it involved methylated spirit, matches and a big surprise - end result is I have 2nd degree burns to my entire palm and most parts of my fingers on my right hand.

It hurts a bit.

Had planned a long run tomorrow but it is extremely unlikely that I will run now at all, just have to wait and see.

The bright note is it got me ot of doing the lawns :-)

8 comments:

Wobbly man said...

OUCH! I have scars for silly things too - they are just reminders not to take myself too seriously!

D said...

OUCH ~ tough way to get out of doing the lawn!!

Jen said...

OMG! I'm really glad to hear that you are ok - but seriously there are easier (and less painful) ways to get out of doing the lawns TP
;-)

Hope you are back mowing the lawns in no time at all,

J

Tesso said...

Hmmmm, how come you can't mow lawns but can still type .....

Steve's Stuff said...

It's not fair, I had to mow the lawns before I went for a run.

miners said...

oh s**t 2P! I mean, I hate doing the lawns oprobably more than the next guy, but that's an extreme way of getting out of it.

Hope you'll be fine agian soon - don't want you missing CC 1/2

CJ said...

The things some men will do to get out of doing the lawns! Hope it all gets better soon - sounds very painful just now.

Lulu said...

If you hate lawns that much, you should do what Mr Lulu does and live in an aparment ;)
Sounds nasty and I hope you're back in action (running, not mowing) again soon.