Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Same But Different

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 20k
Month Total: 60k
Year Total: 1221.4k

Played tag with the snooze button this morning and finally dragged my bones out of bed at 6.15.

Instead of running via several parks and a bit of road to get to Canada Bay today I ran the 1k from home to Cape Cabarita and then did 3k out to Canada Bay and back along the foreshore.

What a cracker of a morning, nice and warm and with all the rain we have had the sky is as clear as it gets in Sydney.

Exit whistling.

2 comments:

miners said...

Hey nice run 2P - those mornings are the ones you want to show your non-running mates.

Great news yesterday too with the new arrival - congratulations you old bugger

D said...

I find myself playing tag w/the snooze button regularly these days! Great run!!

Congrats on your new arrival!!

(I agree ~ yard work should have an entry in the training log ~ it is definitely a work out!)