Wednesday, November 02, 2005

4 Gentle Ones

Today Total: 4k
Week Total: 22k
Month Total: 16k
Year Total: 1177.4k

After yesterdays masochism it was time to explore my yin side and be gentle.

There are a number of nooks that I have been meaning to explore around the foreshore near my place - you know those little alleys, side streets and paths that you often see when you are out running and wonder where they go but don't pursue because you don't want to ruin your run? Well now I know.

Wasn't really a run more like mooching opportunities interspersed with a light jog - I must have hit the pause button on the Garmin half a dozen times while I poked around to see if there was a way through several seemingly dead ends.

Found one particular low tide option that might be fun for when I am looking for broken ground options on the lead up to 6'.

Nice recovery and now ready for training tonight.

No comments: