Thursday, November 03, 2005

Another Double

Today Total: 7k
Week Total: 29k
Month Total: 23k
Year Total: 1184.4

The mow and run double that is! It's becoming a bit of a habit.

Thanks to the rain and heat the lawns were feral even though I mowed last Thursday. I actually don't mind mowing but geez I hate the whipper snipper - just quietly I think the noisy little bastard hates me back, the way it keeps breaking down and refusing to start etc -  so it's mutual.

After mowing I had a quick dip in the pool and then off around the usual route for a quick 7k.

I'm off to Bathurst this weekend to visit Bec (my 14 year old bundle of joy daughter) so I'm going to try and drag my lazy carcass out of bed in the morning and do something longer. Saturday is a scheduled rest day to maximise play time with Bec, then Sunday something short and steep up the mountains on the way home.

3 comments:

Bennyr said...

My recent move into a flat has left me missing a few things, mainly my two dogs.

One thing I don't miss is the whipper snipper. I'm right with you, brother. If it's possible for machinery to be vindictive, the whipper snipper achieves this.

Enjoy your weekend!

miners said...

Taking photocopiers out of the equation, if there's a piece of machinery more temperamental than a whipper snipper, then I'm yet to meet the bugger.

Tesso said...

With all your travelling around the countryside you sure get to do some different runs, don't you.

Enjoy your weekend away.