Friday, September 21, 2007

Play It Again Sam

Today Total: 10k
Week Total: 34k
Month Total: 112k
Year Total: 888k

Exactly the same run as Wednesday but the leggies felt very tired and heavy as I did a 60 minute cross training session on Wednesday night as well which left me with toasted pins.

It was nice to get out early and enjoy the sun this afternoon. I wore a singlet for the first time since the comeback and alternated between being hot running with the breeze and slightly chill running into it.

Oh yeah - the reason I got out early was because I gave myself an early mark after attending the Australian Marketing Institute Annual Awards luncheon at Pier One (tough life) where my organisation picked up the gong for Social Marketing - noice :-)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't they serve free booze at those things? Geez, you wouldn't have seen me out running after a leisurely arvo like that :)

Ewen said...

But is it as noice as a 6' finishers medallion?

Superflake said...

Long lunch and and early mark with bling. Oh yeah you did run too, that makes up for it all.

Cirque said...

Congrats again on the award.

Cirque said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blues buffett said...

A Long Lunch and THEN 10k training run?

I think you've mixed the order up?

It's good to get out in a singlet now isn't it? That way all the up and coming athletes are dazzled by our Adonis physiques...!!!