Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All Clear

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 20k
Month Total: 57k
Year Total: 833k

Thanks for all the concerned comments but it finally dawned on me what the problem was - but as a prize numnuts I had forgotten that this has happened before till Mrs 2P reminded me. Being the sensitive fragile 2P that I am I don't tolerate Ibuprofen well and if I take it for a few days it makes me wheezy.

Yep you guessed it - I've been taking Panafen (Ibuprofen and Codeine) for a niggle in my right hip - told ya I was a numnuts.

Anyhoo I didn't take any today and hey presto my lungs were as clear as a bell - my hip hurt though - so apart from the chiro I'm going to have to get some Voltaren Rapids as they don't affect me the same way.

I belted out 8k in 48.11 @ 6.01 average which is the best run I've done since the Great Comeback MK39c commenced.

8 comments:

Cirque said...

Wow - never heard of that reaction before. Anyone ever told you you're a bit weird ;)?

Glad you sorted it out though.

Hamburglar said...

Aren't wives wonderful...

Hamburglar said...

Edit - you have had the best September running wise for the last 3 years and it is only the 12th!

speedygeoff said...

and spring is gaining momentum. A season to start feeling better naturally. May it dull the pain.

Tesso said...

Just in case I get sick while I am here ... does Mrs 2P bulk bill?

Samurai Running said...

Glad you have that sorted 2P. Now you're going to have to find a cure for "numbnuts."

Superflake said...

Good to see the lungs have cleared up. Just chiro that hip and get out training again.

Unknown said...

The haversack of a lv"
. As for louis vuitton
, the designers acquire their own casting value, even for their Louis vuitton bags
. louis vuitton handbags
is so constant and acquire able adeptness for water-proof and fire-proof.