Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Bit Further

Today Total: 7k
Week Total: 15k
Month Total: 21k
Year Total: 797k

Legs still pretty sore from Sunday but like yesterday once I started running they loosened up a fair bit.

Donned the rain jacket and went for a doddle around the green belt/foreshore loop - I had a vague intention of doing 8k but a good man knows his limitations and I snatched it at 7.

All up 7k in 42.46 at 6.07 average.

Probably won't get time to run Thursday as I've got a very full schedule - a rest day after 4 days straight probably won't be a bad thing at this stage of the Great Comeback (MK39c) anyway :-)

4 comments:

blues buffett said...

I wonder if Harry Callahan would be running around Canada Bay in that weather?
Hope the jacket worked better thanh mine...

Tesso said...

Looks to me like you are running further but not going slower. Must be getting fitter!

R2B said...

Well 39c is better than not having a 1a!

Well done anyway,the weather was to crap for me.

R2B

Ewen said...

Is the 'c' in 39c for 'concrete'?

15k for the week... It's going to take you a while to get to the Deviation at that rate ;)