Sunday, September 09, 2007

Grumpy Guts

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 31k
Month Total: 37k
Year Total: 813k

My tum tum hasn't been quite right since my dose of gastro a couple of weeks ago - might have to resort to seeing a quack.

Anyhoo the plan had been to do a long slooooow 20k today but when I woke up I just plain wasn't up to it so didn't.

Eventually got out for a trot after 4.00pm but started to struggle after 6k with shortness of breath and mild stomach cramps so I just plotted the shortest route home and took it really easy.

All up 8k in 52.50 @ 6.36 average pace.

Oh well it's in the diary and one they can never take away from me but it sure weren't pretty.

Onwards & upwards.

6 comments:

Tesso said...

Perhaps a punch in the belly will eradicate that bug once and for all.

Anonymous said...

You should have listened to your body. That's easier said than done, I know I never do.

Hope you get better.

blues buffett said...

Takes guts to run like that.

I think you need a relaxing 8k run like the Orange Blossom at Castle Hill Showground next Sunday 9am...

Gronk said...

Keep chipping away at it Champ.

Stephen Lacey said...

Hope you get over your belly ache. I think a good dose of rum should sort you out.
Signed: Doc Lacey

Ewen said...

I know... you were just practising your average pace from Pluvi to Binda Cabins ;)