Thursday, September 13, 2007

Easier 6k

Today Total: 6k
Week Total: 26k
Month Total: 63k
Year Total: 839k

After a torturous meeting in the city this afternoon that went much longer than expected :-p I didn't get home from the office till late so decided on an easy run tonight.

It was a nice run and a good sign that my fitness is starting to come back as there was no struggle at all - just a nice easy paced run. Lungs still all clear and a Voltaren Rapid taken an hour before running solved the hip issue.

All up 6k in 37.23 @ 6.14 average.

Well.... OK it wasn't that torturous a meeting I suppose :-)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Geez, I hate those sorts of meetings. I had one too. Man it sucked... ;-P

Tesso said...

At my afternoon meeting I found not giving in to the temptation of having a second 'delice' incredibly torturous.

Ewen said...

Glad you're feeling less fragile.

The hip problem wouldn't be from your "So you think you can dance" audition would it?

Stephen Lacey said...

Nothin' like a nice little run to blow away the grunge.

TD said...

Good to see the fitness coming back 2P