Saturday, September 22, 2007

Concrete Progress

What goes up MUST come down!

Five Saturdays ago I was apalled when I jumped on the scales to find my weight had ballooned to 99.5kgs during the hiatus.

This morning I was much happier to discover I was 93.1kgs - much more acceptable :-)

I got there by a rigid weekday regemin and a more flexible but still careful weekend one.

Weekdays

Breakie: 1 x apple, 1 x banana

Lunch: wholemeal roll or sandwich with either salmon or tuna with salad & mayo

Arvo Tea: 1 x apple

Din dins: brown rice, some kind of meat or fish and a mix of green vegies

Dessert: 1 x Uncle Toby's Crunchie Apricot muesli bar

Zero alcohol (funny having been a non-drinker for years I somehow got back into the habit of drinking most days).

GALLONS of camomile tea - whenever I felt unbearably hungry of an evening or felt like a drink

Weekends

I chilled out a bit eg couple of drinks, some takeaway like Chinese or Thai and something different for lunch than the weekday regemin.

Mix with running and some other exercise and hey presto!

I'm pretty happy with this as my normal weight usually hovers pretty naturally at the 92/93kg range (as long as I keep training) and all my clothes now fit again :-)

Now all I have to do is get all of my fitness back - did anyone see where it went?

9 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the weightloss Scott but are you sure it isn't because you've chewed off an arm? ;-)

speedygeoff said...

I am sure I saw signs of fitness around here once. Are they yours?

Samurai Running said...

And then you go and spoil it all by doing something stupid like buying a top of the range BBQ.

Superflake said...

Fantastic drop in weight mate. You'll be a quarry Rd running machine before you know it.

Stephen Lacey said...

Excellent, AAA for effort and results!

There must be a race coming up ...

Rachel said...

Awesome stuff 2P. I wish I could take a leaf out of your book for discipline!

Tesso said...

Gees, how can you survive on so little for brekky. I'd be staaaarving by mid morning ... not to mention a bit on the crabby side :) Good work!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton
brash abridged the bulk of international, but aswell makes the Louis vuitton bags
actualization absolute adapted from acclimatized brands, even louis vuitton handbags
to match, can not bristles the lv"
out of the actualization the affectionate of takes away people's temperament.

Unknown said...

We have the Breitling Watch
style resembles the extremely popular Breitling Aeromarine
. Breitling Windrider
is known for its outstanding durability. The Bentley 6.75
are made with the essence of perfection.



Timeless beauty is reflected in the intricate Tiffany jewellery
designed flowers. And Tiffany rings
are produced with silver rings
original handcrafting process and attention to detail. The original simplicity of Tiffany earrings
designs is thoughtfully reproduced and painstakingly crafted for reproductions that remain ageless.