Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Breezy

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 20k
Month Total: 99k
Year Total: 1583k

Another cool and clear morning and as the pins were feeling a little frumpy after yesterdays effort I decided to just have a bit of gallumph around the foreshore this morning.

A twee bit breezy in places but the Canada Bay was sparkling - my splits were pretty consistent except for one faster effort of 5.10 for the 6th k. Not sure why I did the faster split - it just felt like the right thing to do at the time :-)

All up 8k in 46.44 (av 5.51)

:-)

8 comments:

Spark Driver said...

You are really clocking up some K's now. Well done.

Tesso said...

Cool and breezy? But its mid November! I'm gonna email the Sydney weather man, I think he's forgotten to flick over to a new month.

Anonymous said...

"...it just felt like the right thing to do at the time :-)"

Nothing wrong with that. That's how I approach my running.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the cool weather while you can. It is good to see your consistency continuing. There is nothing like a challenging goal race to get you out the door. Especially one that is about six feet wide.
Steve L

Clairie said...

With the heat we are getting already I am very envious of your cool and breezy runs 2P.

So can't you go run another crazy 6ft training hike so I don't feel so jealous???? It was more fun to hear you hobbling about like a crab :)

Vicki said...

cool huh... We're expecting snow in the mountains here in Victoria.

Snuggle back down under the doona I say...

Rachel said...

Maybe the 5.10 split was because you decided you'd had enough of gallumphing and wanted to start prancing in the wind?

Ewen said...

I'm expecting Lake Burley to be un-sparkling this afternoon. It's snowing in Burra, so I might have to match your 5:10 occassionaly to keep warm!