Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Getting Stronger

Today Total: 12k
Week Total: 12k
Month Total: 262k
Year Total: 262k

It looks like doing a long hilly run on the weekend followed by a couple of days off and then some short quality runs in the back half of the week is really suiting me.

I felt very strong today - again negative splitting my micro hills 12k loop (particularly pleasing because the hills are in the back 6). All up 12k in 62.32 @ 5.13av.

Got a toot at about 8.5k from my new neighbours CR's Dazza K and Aunty K - pity I wasn't wearing my CR cap  :-)

8 comments:

miners said...

yes, I'm afraid that won't qualify you for the thread over at CR mate ...

Shane said...

Stick to what works for you I say, and that regime seems to be just right.

Nice one :-)

Tesso said...

No CR cap? Must've been doing sekret training ;-)

TA and the Gnome said...

Clearly that finish on Saturday wasn't just a camera fartlek!

Gnome

Spark Driver said...

That is an aewsome monthly total 2P, well done.

Clairie said...

Thats a good average for 12k's on a hilly course 2p.

Promise me you'll read back to your blog to Wed Feb 1st last year.

Can you believe how much better you are running and how more positive you are sounding?

Must be all that testosterone flying back between you and Japan.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Ewen said...

It qualifies as a 'non CR cap, non CR race sighting'.

I may try another 5000 tonight - so worried am I about your comet-like form.

Becky O said...

Can we smell a 6 ft PB coming on?
After all you've already done a training course PB