Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nice Recovery Mav

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 8k
Month Total: 144k
Year Total: 144k

A movie quote for Miners :-)

I was way too sore to run yesterday - not only my legs but my neck, biceps and tum were all feeling the pinch. If anything I woke up even sorer this morning especially in the calves.

But after my lawn mowing recovery session I was feeling a lot looser this afternoon so headed out for a doddle around Concord.

It was a bit windy on the foreshore so I chose to cut back through Massey Park Golf Course and onto the streets.

Just cruisin really.

Actually went a bit quicker than I thought I would - 8k in 44.32 @ 5.34 av.

Nice :-)

11 comments:

running uphill said...

Your cruisin pace would feel like a sprint to me. nice doddle :-)

Jen said...

Geez, I gotta get a wriggle on cause you are farrrr ahead in the race to 47....

Shane said...

Nice pace 2P, hopefully it done the job of loosening you up a bit.

Tesso said...

Your cruising pace just gets faster and faster every week :-)

Ewen said...

What about the ascent and descent stats?
;)

miners said...

about time your blog took on some respectability :)

Superflake said...

Yeh Good one Goose.

Clairie said...

Great to see you experiencing the benefits of the long run already.

Even the DOMS wouldn't be enough to wipe off the wonderful experience from the weekend.

BTW. Love your comment. Had me laughing for hours. Yeah just run on the other foot for the next month!!

Spark Driver said...

In Victoria it has been so dry we have no lawns to mow.

Vicki said...

I'm on a steep acre block... do you a deal.... you mow and I'll do your shirts on my washboard! LOL

CJ said...

very noice :-)