Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Play It Again Sam

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 16k
Month Total: 152k
Year Total: 152k

Despite yesterdays easy run the leggies still have some residual soreness from the weekend. I had planned to introduce a midweek long run this week for the final lead up to Six Foot but thought it prudent to put it off.

So I headed out on exactly the same 8k loop I did yesterday - only a little bit faster. This route really does take in the best that Concord has to offer - lots of green and about 3k worth of foreshore - could just use a few more hills - which can be achieved by turning it into a 12k loop by throwing in a lap of the Concord Golf Course.

All up 8k in 43.05 @ 5.23av

8 comments:

Ellie80 said...

i'm venturing to concord on saturday to visit the esteemed st andrew - I will wave!

Superflake said...

Does 2 months out count as the lead up to Six Foot?

miners said...

sensible plan my man - keep it easy this week (and next if necessary). Nice looking course there - you should have been posting maps like this aaaaggeess ago. I always previously imagined you trudging up and down the GWH ;)

(good work on the post titles - me likum)

Rachel said...

Where's the Bushell's building? Then I'll get my bearings!

Tesso said...

My sense of direction is so bad. I've been there but I thought Concord & Canada Bay were ... well, not where they are.

Stephen Lacey said...

Nice run. Nice recovering. What did you use to make that map?

Ewen said...

5:23/km is too quick. Slow down will ya!

Mat said...

Nice work. Nice run too. I bet that bit around the bay is good.