Monday, May 08, 2006

Easy Ten

Today Total: 10k
Week Total: 10k
Month Total: 84k
Year Total: 1051k

Apart from the training fun of yesterday I also had the absolute joy of moving a lot of 40 and 50 year old furniture over the weekend. My back (or more specifically my chiropractor) can't thank me enough.

I didn't set the alarm this morning leaving it to the running gods to decide if I should run or not but when I started waking up every 10mins or so from around 5.00am I figured I got the gist of their decision.

So I rolled out of bed (literally) and headed out on the usual route around Canada Bay for an easy but very breezy (good decision to don the glovies) 10k @ av 142bpm.

8 comments:

Ellie80 said...

how cold is it today?? ps - i only think you are a little bit crazy doing your long run and then a fun run :) obviously this stuff is starting to appear normal to me.

miners said...

Great to see you've been working hard while I've been away mate. Shame you couldn't get to North Head - the brekky was magnificent. Next time though!

Spark Driver said...

When those running gods speak I suppose you should sit up and listen.

CJ said...

As I'm currently in the blogosphere thought I'd drop and line and say hi! Good run yesterday. And I don't think you hinted loudly enough to the running gods that a lie in would've been very much appreciated - well in my case anyway!

Spud said...

Was looking for you at SS10km 2P.
I try that "running Gods" thing too. All it does is set you up for a restless nights sleep wondering...
Best make the decision and stick to it. <-)

Mandy said...

Aww, Canada Bay...as nice as it sounds? :)

Don Juan said...

Doing it tough when you can't delegate all the removal work to Mrs P and half P, and delegate the cold weather running.

Hilda said...

Running Gods... I bet they are telling me, Runt with what you have! Through you.