Saturday, May 06, 2006

Bike Bliss

Today Total: 40k MTB

I had briefly flirted with the idea of doing the Striders 10k this morning but as it was the North Head venue I decided against it. It's probably my South Western Suburbs upbringing but I hate going North of the harbour.

So bike ride it was - headed out to Tempe and return for a nice couple of hours low heartrate stuff. The HRM had a hissy fit today and didn't want to play (maybe it didn't like the el-cheapo Tarfet coolmax singlet I had on under my riding jersey) - no big deal - I rarely (except for hills) get over 75% MHR on the bike anyway.

Anyhoo when I got home and turned the Garmin off and back on it appeared we were friends again.

Alls well that ends well.

1 comment:

Don Juan said...

The North Shore customs searches are horrendous, and I can never find my phrase-book.

Good to see the HR experiment is paying off. Anything that keeps you injury free has to be a good for a start.