Friday, May 12, 2006

Day 28

Day 28 of the Great Heartrate Experiment and unfortunately not much to report. Though to recap - I was really happy with last Sunday's effort and my low heartrate run on Monday indicated another small increase in pace.

I haven't run since Monday due to furniture moving induced crook back syndrome. Saw the chiro on Wednesday and will again today - I expect to run tomorrow.

I'm looking at it as a revolutionary new advanced taper technique for next weeks SMH Half. This could be big!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Which chiro do you see. I can't believe the half is next week!!!

Ewen said...

I hope the back's back working by next Sunday 2P. It will be interesting to see the results of the ATT.

R2B said...

Good luck for SMH wish i was fit enough to join you and thousands of others!!

R2B

Spark Driver said...

Thanks 2P you have restored my faith my slack week.

Don Juan said...

Good idea to take it easy.
Don't muck around with back conditions.
Looking forward to catching up at the SMH 1/2.

Hilda said...

Hope you recover soon from back pain.

I bet you missed so much running, but I hear no complains???

D said...

I've been bad about checking in so I had a lot of catching up to do. You are doing so well with this heartrate experiment. I am impressed! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming 1/2M.

Chelle said...

probably a slightly more painful way to taper than by choice, but not a bad idea all the same! Good luck for the half.

Jen said...

There are easier ways to get out of running dressed as wonder woman 2P. It's a pity that Saint Andrew is so good - you won't have an excuse shortly!