Thursday, March 22, 2007

That's A Bit More Like It

Today Total: 10k
Week Total: 16k
Month Total: 158k
Year Total: 565k

After getting home late from work tonight I managed to pump out 10k in the dark around the foreshore - it was a little windy but the reflection of the lights on the water reminded me of what I am in for (and it aint all bad) when daylight savings comes and as the days shorten heading into winter - I love my lights :-)

All up 10k in 54.54 @ 5.29 av - certainly a lot better result than yesterdays dismal recovery effort.

The right twin is still acting out but another couple of days and he can have all the rest he wants....

6 comments:

Jen said...

More gadgets. Though I suppose it's about time I got the Princeton out.... ;-)

R2B said...

I had my first decent recovery runtoday to.

I am decidedly in for "Hellfate" Gorge!

Now to do some training!

Spud said...

Have a good one in Thailand, looking forward to Hellgate, see you then.

miners said...

mate - i hope there'll still be a little bit of running while you're away? I want cackleberry updates!!

>:(

running uphill said...

Enjoy Thailand! Hopefully the massages will entice the evil twin into behaving itself.

Tesso said...

Oh, so civilization is okay at night. You trail runners are so fickle ;-)