Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More Recovery

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 16k
Month Total: 84k
Year Total: 1447.4

This was kind of a bonus run - with an early start this morning and my last appointment scheduled to finish at 8.00pm tonight I didn't think I would get a chance to run today, but the running gods doth smile upon me.

I ended up with a window of opportuntiy opening up mid afternoon, just enough time for a run and a quick blog! I mean what is the point of running if you don't have time to blog about it?

I'm still feeling a bit beat up particularly in the quads and right shin so another gentle 8k was what was required. Finished with an average of 5.23 pace which is a smidge faster than yesterdays effort. A lack luster run, my pace was all over the place and I never felt comfortable. Still it's done and here is hoping the legs pull up the better for it.

8 comments:

Don Juan said...

Good to snatch those quick run chances.

The resolution of my screen my need fine tuning since I first read you had just enough time for a run and a quick b*og. I usually do it in reverse order. Sorry to lower the whole tone of a family friendly blog.

Katie said...

Good on you 2P! You will be sparking again soon!! Trust DJ to drag the tone down :-)

D said...

Good job squeezing in a run and blogging about it for the rest of us!!

Hilda said...

What a funny way to say it!! Running is about blogging!!!
That pace is amazing!! Yes, you are a men....

Gronk said...

Your a walking disaster area 2P. Better run with your bike helmet on just to be safe. ;)

Clairie said...

Heh 2P everywhere I see the signs for parking now I think of you.

2P - you must have special privilige to be able to park anywhere in Brissy City *grins*

Tesso said...

Ha ha, Clairie's comment is so funny ... but true! The signs are everywhere here.

2P, you will always be in our thoughts ;-)

Steve's Stuff said...

I wouldn't worry about so-called lack lustre runs, they all count.