Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New Month New Me

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 8k
Month Total: 8k
Year Total: 634k

After Sundays disaster I was pretty keen to make ammends. So tonight after work I headed off around the bay sporting my PrincetonTec 1W headlamp - it's pretty dark out there in places.

Well happy to say it went perfectly 8k in 44.54 @ 5.37 average. Pretty gorgeous out there under a fullish moon, still conditions and stunning light reflections off the water.

Noice - now where are my keys???

:-)

6 comments:

Samurai Running said...

Hey 2p

Last year I bought a cheap Chinese version of the "PrincetonTec 1W headlamp". And no kidding in large print on the box it came in it read. "NIGHT HEADLUMP." Just what I was trying to avoid.

Hope you do too.

miners said...

so how does the Princeton go? Is that the small one with the LEDs or the halogen?

Tesso said...

I liked the old you :-)

Superflake said...

Training for every race up till Sydney Marathon. 10k/half/c2s/x-c.

R2B said...

44 days to PMC!

Good luck!!

Ewen said...

Nice. The moon was looking great this evening. I must try a late night run around our local trails one month.