Thursday, May 10, 2007

Play It Again 2P

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 16k
Month Total: 46k
Year Total: 668k

Same run as last night just a bit faster. Started out at around 6min pace for the first 2k - then ramped it up a bit for the rest including a sub 5 last k.

Saw CR Aunty Karen as I passed her place with 300m to go - I was on a mission and didn't want to stop and natter so I just called out a greeting but as it was pretty dark I'm not sure she knew who it was.

All up 8k in 44.24 @ 5.33 av.

5 comments:

Ewen said...

She'd be able to work it out in the morning by the trail of concrete dust.

Superflake said...

So sub 5min/ks next run.

Gronk said...

Hi 2P, its great to see your doing well. Take care. :)

Celeste said...

So glad to see you enjoying your running!!

You asked on my blog if I sung in the rain as I way cycling. Well no I didn't! It didn't even occur to me, I was concentrating so hard on not falling off!!! I will next time, though. (Sing, that is - not fall off.)

Lulu said...

You shouldn't go around scaring people like that you know :)

Really good to see you back out consistently after the lurgy attack.