Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Easy Eight

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 8k
Month Total: 38k
Year Total: 660k

Pulled up really well after Sundays run and then had a really hard night of training on Monday night.

Work has been a bit bonkers lately so between an early start and a late finish yesterday running wasn't an option. Another late one today but I was determined to get out.

Just cruised around the foreshore in blustery but warm conditions - all up 8k in 47.43 @ 5.57 - one of the slowest road runs I've done in a while but it's done.

3 comments:

Spark Driver said...

Thanks for your positive thoughts during my low period.

I draw inspiration from all your runs.

Superflake said...

Thats all right for a slow road run. I've forgotten if you were doing SMH or not? I must check the CR thread.

Tesso said...

Hope its not too blustery on PMC day. Unless its a a strong tailwind.