Wednesday, May 16, 2007

6k Cruise And Yet Another Gadget

Today Total: 6k
Week Total: 23k
Month Total: 96k
Year Total: 713k
Consecutive Days Running: 4

Another easy run tonight - extremely pleasant and still around the foreshore. I barely raised a sweat for 6k in 37.15 @ 6.13av.

Now to answer some questions:

The new camera is blue - I don't think brown is available in Australia and silver is so baby boomer! Besides the blue accessorises better with my blue 205 or red 305 :-)

I purchased it from digitalcameras.com.au for $498.00 (I had a $10 voucher and paid by paypal which was the cheapest option). I highly recommend them - ordered lunchtime Friday and had the camera mid morning Monday.

And nope - I'm not doing SMH - I'm allergic to crowds and having done it three times ('97, 98 & '06) I have no real desire to do it again - give me Fat Ass or a trail any day!

Oh yeah - I took delivery of my latest gadget today - a battery extender with a USB out port - the cool thing is it comes with a USB to 3 different sized jacks adapter so when I'm out 'n about I can now recharge my mobile phone, the cackleberry, my garmin/s and camera all from the one device so long as I have enough A4 batteries. It even has a 3 LED torch built into it - man I love gadgets!

7 comments:

Simlin said...

Do you have a gasget cupboard?

Rachel said...

So we don't get to meet you on Sunday 2P :(

Tesso said...

Dirt. Gadgets. You are just a boy.

miners said...

so hang on - that's mention of TWO new gadgets without any bling-type photos of the gadgets to whet our appetites?

Stephen Lacey said...

Just noticed your countdown thing for PMCs. Nice one! No wonder you have started getting out for a few runs.

So, are you an Engadget tragic? I used to have it on Bloglines but it kept getting up to 1000 or so unread posts so I scrapped it.

Celeste said...

I didn't know the battery USB thingy existed - man that would really come in handy!

I want someone to invent a wrist sized GPS with 80GB MP3 and Bluetooth headphones!! Now is that so hard?

Ewen said...

Thanks for the camera link 2P... I'm due for a new one :)

That latest gadget would be handy too. What's with this 'Consecutive Days Running'? ;)