Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Easy Twelve

Today Total: 12k
Week Total: 20k
Month Total: 93k
Year Total: 1777k

After a crap night sleep and a loooong business lunch today all I wanted was a poppy kip (well I can't very well say nanna nap now can I?) when I got home.

I procrastinated a bit by attempting to see how many different angles I could apply the Bodyglide across my nipples followed by the 'to single knot or double knot the laces' indecision - by the time I got to 'cap or not to cap' even the cat was starting to wonder if I was ever going to get out the door.

Eventually I kidded myself to go out and did my 12k mock hills route at a very comfortable pace. Pretty windy in spots but otherwise a pretty unremarkable run. The left of the twins still has the slightest of niggle but nowhere near as disturbing as Monday.

Anyhoo all up 12k in 69.57 (av 5.50)

5 comments:

running uphill said...

Nice run - I was a bit worried about the direction your post was taking with the bodyglide :) BTW does the bodyglide work and where do you buy it? I usually use pawpaw ointment as it is the only thing on hand but it isn't all that effective.

Cirque said...

How many angles did you find?

Ewen said...

Bodyglide is doing the trick on my cracked heels :) Glad to hear the twins are starting to look identical.

Tesso said...

Nice pace for a hilly run :-)

Isn't it amazing just how long you can take to 'get ready' for a run. I've cracked the 30 minute mark more than once (and that doesn't include eating).

Jen said...

LOL. I hope the new Bodyglide nipple application techniques worked well ;-)