Saturday, January 28, 2006

Granny Gears

Today Total: 10k MTB
Year Total: 44k MTB

This morning I added the Google Earth map and the Garmin elevation profile to yesterdays post if anyone is interested?

Also no I don't carry a laptop when I run - for those who enquired the Blackberry is a hideous device not much larger than todays standard mobile phone that my company has got for me so I can receive email and phone calls 24/7 - it's redeeming feature is it has a qwerty keyboard and I can blog via email from anywhere that has GPRS reception :-) Hence blog postings from places like the pool, sitting waist deep in the Megalong Creek and my place up the lake.

My morning mow the lawn recovery session didn't quite cut it with my legs which feel very weary today after yesterdays run and an absolute flogging at training last night - so this arvo I took the mountain bike out for a very gentle 10k doddle around Canada Bay. Barely worth blogging - I hardly raised a sweat - but it does seem to have freshened up my legs a bit.

Would have liked to have taken up Dave's offer of another run along the track tomorrow but I don't feel comfortable to commit - might opt for a couple of laps of Quarry Rd instead - that way if I bonk I can bail out after one lap.

5 comments:

Don Juan said...

Good to read you're only toasting fresh bread.

Good choice to go for Quarry Road and have an opt out after the last few days.

Katie said...

Now I know your a machine if you run Quarry rd tommorow!!! Those legs are coping a beating... very impressive :-)

CJ said...

You make it sound so much fun (description of 6'!) - what's a little hill or two!

Wobbly man said...

Cool Google Earth pics - and the profile...that is one big hill you ambled over yesterday. Well done backing it up with Quarry Rd today.

Anonymous said...

Louis vuitton bags
accept got their own accent in our lives, for arcade or anywhere abroad after accustomed a louis vuitton handbags
with us. While traveling anywhere and the lv"
is the one which makes you beautiful wherever you go. This is not alone due to the architecture of the atypical louis vuitton
.