Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Found it

Today total: 10k
Week total: 32k
Month total: 110k
Year total: 110k

Found the wall that is!

Legs were as dead as door nails this morning - so I headed off on my city 'bush run' around the back blocks of Concord Hospital at an very conservative pace.

I had intended on doing a 12k loop but quickly modified that to a 5k out and back course with a view of getting to 5k and then if necessary walking home.

In the end I had 2 x 5k easy paced efforts with a fair chunk of walking thrown in.

1st 5k in 37.27 @ 7.23 mins/km pace and the 2nd 5k in 40.05 @ 8.01 mins/km pace.

Can't say I struggled because I really didn't push it - but I certainly wasn't feeling the love from the leggies this morning!

All good :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.