Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wet 'n Wild

Today Total: 8k
Week Total: 16k
Month Total: 16k
Year Total: 753k

I pulled up much better after the Friday four so I decided to apply the 2P patented 100% rule this evening in the rain.

So I sloshed my way around my greenbelt/foreshore run - I loved it - it was just brilliant being out there again and running.

Well kind of running that is - I doddled at a very steady pace and threw in a number of walk breaks to get me around the 8k in 59.47 @ 7.28 av.

Not quite the sub 6 min pace I did on Friday Ewen :-)

5 comments:

Ewen said...

Ah... but it was 5hr 36min Six Foot pace :)

Buy you a beer if you can keep the patented 100% rule going for the next run.

Simlin said...

That's dangerous ewen! 2P looks like he is getting momentum back.

Tesso said...

Hey, at least you were out there sloshing around in it. I was too wussy.

Anonymous said...

I felt bad when I hadn't trained since Woodford/Glenbrook but got out yesterday and wandered round the Bankstown Hidden Half at about the same speed

glad you getting back into it and all the best David

miners said...

gotta love wet runs :)

gotta love that old 100% rule too come to think of it