Monday, August 13, 2007

Talk Is Cheap But It Takes Money To Buy Beer

Today Total: 4k
Week Total: 4k
Month Total: 4k
Year Total: 741k

Well having made my commitment public earlier today I had to put up - so it was off for a joggle around the forehore after work tonight.

It was a bit chilly out but with my glovies and beanie on I was warm enough and running was easier than I anticipated which was a nice surprise.

My flight of the phoenix stats ended up 4k in 24.13 @ 6.03 average pace - let's see how I pull up.....

12 comments:

Tesso said...

Nice comeback run 2P. Might have to join you for a trot while I'm in town.

Simlin said...

OH, YEAH 2P is back baby!

We missed you mate.

Cirque said...

WB 2P

I hope it won't be another 86 days till the next one.

Stephen Lacey said...

**smooch**

Nice to have you back!

Rachel said...

Yay! Good one 2P. All sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Seems like a lot of people didn't delete you from their readers.

TA and the Gnome said...

Welcome home. You've been gone too long :-)

Gnome

Superflake said...

2P is back. Better than nothing mate. Good to hear you running again.

Gronk said...

Welcome back Champ. I hear all the good runners take the winter off these days. ;-)

miners said...

hey, what do you know? You DID post something over here. Great to see mate - gotta have you ready for some trails in short order :)

Bernie G said...

It's good to have you on the road again. I was starting to wonder.....

CJ said...

Good to gave you back. I have also come back from a semi-break - a 6 week overseas holiday. Plus I have the extra padding to show for it!