Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hit Me

Today Total: 7k
Week Total: 7k
Month Total: 40k
Year Total: 1317k

I'm still carrying significant hurty bits from Sundays assault - but that morsel of massochism must have been good for my running soul because I've been able to think of nothing else since other than "when can I run again"? That and the fact that several Six Foot threads have cropped up on CR over the last couple of days - as I said in one of them - "I only run to support my Six Foot Track habit" - And I'm in need of a fix so hit me baby :-)

When the opportunity to knock off work early arose I snatched it and headed off home for a run. I did a loop that took me through the Concord green belt to Concord Oval and then back via the foreshore along Canada Bay to Breaky Point and home again.

Not the most glamorous performance I have ever turned in and I took a few rest and walk breaks but hey I'll take it ;-)

10 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Take 'em all, mate. They are like kids, doesn't matter how ugly they are, you have to love them just the same ;-)

Dave said...

Biff!

Superflake said...

2P Thanks for the link. I have read those ones last year I think when you started this blog. It is a good read though.

Jen said...

"Hurty bits"??

That's something the Blouse would say ;-)

Ellie80 said...

noice. keep up the good work, A+.

Gronk said...

Look after the hurty bits mate. Lotsa grass running around those beautiful Concord parks is what Dr Gronk prescribes. ;-)

Spark Driver said...

Are you looking at 6 foot in 2007? Hhmmm I wonder??

Don Juan said...

You're on a roll; running and knocking off work early.
Six foot fever is certainly in the air too. I'm lucky if I can run six feet.

miners said...

I was wondering about how you'd react to the plethora of 6FT related threads that have cropped up recently :)

Bernie G said...

Look after those hurty bits. It't good to see you back.