Thursday, February 17, 2011

Drowning Ducks

Well by Sunday night the Gastro had abated - all good - except that Monday morning I awoke to an excruciating pain in my left shoulder!

I toughed it out at work but pain turned to spasms..... Some Mersyndol nights and Voltaren 25's got things under control Monday night, but by Tuesday arvo I was having to take silly amounts just to get through the day - Wednesday I had no option but to go to the Doctors as not only were the spasms out of control, they had also spread to the right shoulder and i was literally in screaming agony - WTF?

Having now been poked, prodded and imaged it appears on Sunday night I rolled in my sleep and tore the subscapularis on my left shoulder - sometime Tuesday night whether as a result of spasm or another sleep rolling incident I tore the infraspinatus on my right shoulder!

Today I lay in a Panadeine Forte, Valium & Voltaren induced haze wondering how the f*ck did this happen?

Please, nobody give me a duck to look after!

1 comment:

Lorna Downes said...

Oh Scott :(