Monday, May 25, 2009

I Lied

Today Total: 8kms
Week Total: 8kms
Month Total: 53kms
Year Total: 82kms

Ok so when I got to Canberra my back felt pretty good, the weather was fine and I had time for a sunset run out and back along the lake before my dinner appointment.

I always enjoy running towards the setting sun around the lake, particularly pretty at this time of year with the Autumn colours. Was pretty dark by the time I got back though.

And nothing like a nice icey cold Canberra bath to finish it off - lurvely.

All up 8k in 52.32 @ 6.34 av.

All good :)

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Geez, maybe we just missed you! We do a warm-up out/back along south side of the lake to 'new' Kingston from 4.30 - 5.30. It was a particularly lovely evening Monday.

running uphill said...

Did you really have a cold bath? Not a nice thought. Good to see you getting into the running again 2P!