Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back In The Hunt

Today Total: 4kms
Week Total: 4kms
Month Total: 31kms
Year Total: 60kms

I seemed to flick the man flu pretty quickly so was back at work today. When I got home I thought I'd go for a walk.

But the leggies were fresh and they wanted a run so I took off tentatively at a trot - between some weight loss and the small base I must have built up in Tassie I surprised myself with how I was traveling and the pace was quicker than anticipated.

The grey matter kicked in though and having been sick and lost just under 3kgs in 6 days I decided to keep it short - good decision me thinks because I pulled up a bit wheezy.

Also I think the Running Gods have forgiven me *touches wood* because the same second I closed the door on my way in it absolutely bucketed down.

All up 4k in 26.52 @ 6.43av - not a lot but at least I'm back in the hunt.

No comments: