Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Glass Half Full

Today Total: 7kms
Week Total: 17kms
Month Total: 27kms
Year Total: 56km

Had my first frumpy day today - woke up feeling a bit off but decided to head out anyway - never felt physically good and by around the 2k mark started to feel a bit sick on the tum.

The original intention was to go 10k following the same course as Monday - but at 3.5k I cut my losses and turned for home. I had to walk a bit more than I have been but still joggled a fair bit.

Mentally I am up though - I knew this day would come - it always does - but the softer workout will help me recover and at least I was out there burning some fat and keeping the discipline going.

All up 7k in 54.46 @ 7.49 average - slow but I'm ok with it :)

1 comment:

Gronk said...

You're on fire buddy.