Saturday, October 25, 2008

Again Again

Today Total: 8km
Week Total: 21km
Month Total: 27km
Year Total: 288km

Well this Telly Tubby took off for the same run as on Thursday but I couldn't sustain the 3:1 ration as my legs were too fatigued (I've been walking and doing core strength between runs). So I had to walk a fair bit more over the last part of the course - but it's all good base building and fat burning.

Anyhoo on the positive side - having crept up to a smidge under 110kgs I weighed in at 99.5kgs this morning. Still a big fat bastard but the trend is now in the right direction.

All good :)

2 comments:

Cirque said...

Wow - that 10 kilos dropped off fast! I'm so glad to hear you finally have time for you.

Ewen said...

Double-figures is the right direction. Keep it going mate.