Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Noice :)

Today Total: 8kms
Week Total:20kms
Month Total:24kms
Year Total:29km

Pulled up a bit shin sore after yesterday's walk but as I'm off to Tassie for a week I wanted to make sure I got a run in today.

Settled on an 8km circuit around Canada Bay and Mortlake(ish). The goal today was to employ a walk/run routine but to keep every km split under 7.30.

Mission accomplished! Went under 7.30 for every split to finish with 8k in 58.10 @ 7.16 overall average pace.

Very happy with the progress - I'm taking my running gear to Tassie so hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a few runs there.

2 comments:

Cirque said...

Very excitement Scott. Good luck in Tassie.

Ewen said...

That is nice 2P. You've really bumped up the kms.

Enjoy the walks and runs in Tassie!