Friday, February 10, 2017

First flat

Walking today: 0kms
Cycling today: 26.6kms
Running today: 0kms

Walking Feb MTD: 29.2kms
Cycling Feb MTD: 130.6kms
Running Feb MTD: 0kms

Walking YTD: 182.8kms
Cycling YTD: 196.2kms
Running YTD: 0kms

Got dressed to ride to work this morning and walked out to discover my back tyre completely flat. Oh well, better at home than on the ride. So it wasn't till after I'd put in a new tube that I was able to get out the gate.

It's pretty warm in tinsel-town today, so that, combined with this being my 3rd consecutive commute, I decided to go easy. I also decided to add on about 1km extra to enjoy 'The Bay' on a sparkling morning.

Despite the heat, I found the ride particularly enjoyable today without the high humidity we've been experiencing - might be a different story on the way home as temps at Concord are predicted as high as 41.




Postscript: the ride home was hot!

 

No comments: