Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Didn't Wanna Do It

Today Total: 4kms
Week Total: 4kms
Month Total: 8kms
Year Total: 107kms

Went back to work today after spending Monday & Tuesday off crook. Both Sunday & Monday night were shockers as far as the aponea is concerned and I was also still a bit chesty.

Had a much better sleep last night but felt shattered when I got home today - I didn't much feel like getting out for some exercise but I'm so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired that I pushed myself out the door.

4km run/walk thingee in 31.14 which was over a full minute faster when I did this circuit last week and I feel much brighter for having made the effort.

Here's hoping tonight will be full of zeds.

All good :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For those that wish to acquirement a hermes
, it can be rather difficult. If you aren’t a affiliate of the rich, the famous,a appropriate handbag hermes
. One nice allotment is that they agreement the actuality of the handbags hermes
.


A aberration of the aboriginal Coco Chanel backpack is the tweed chanel watches
. Chanel adapted her Chanel bags
in February 1955, there were exact copies of the aboriginal advised Chanel bag
.