Monday, January 31, 2011

6 Degrees of Separation

Today Total: 8kms
Week Total: 8kms
Month Total: 65kms
Year Total: 65kms edited to correct total

Well at 36 degrees C when I started out I reckon there was about 6 degrees of separation from what would make a reasonable running temperature :)

Actually I love training in the heat - as fat and unfit as I am, heat just never seems to be a factor for me. Dunno whether that is a physiological thing or a psychological thing - guess I don't really care as long as I'm not whinging.

Anyhoo the left Twin was a bit grumpy, so only walking on Friday and over the weekend but felt alright when I started out today. Both twins are acting out a bit tonight the bastards so have to see how I pull up tomorrow - could be back to walking - I'm whinging so I must care :) for the record, my chin is just fine.

Today's effort was a little slower but more consistent - 8k in exactly 1:00:00 - couldn't believe I got it bang on when I looked down at Garmy.

All good :)

1 comment:

Simlin said...

Great! 2P is back. Maybe I need to dust off the blog and sneakers too...what an inspiration you are.