Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mt Vic Again

Today Total: 9kms
Week Total: 17kms
Month Total: 17kms
Year Total: 99kms

I wasn't going to run.... I was going to walk - so I donned beanie, gloves, Gortex and took the backpack with a thermal in it. Got to the first road crossing and ran.... Kept on running :)

The left of the Evil Twins (calves) has been giving me gyp since Monday and I also pulled up a bit shin sore and a grumpy right groin muscle - hence my decision not to run - but what a hoot - I really enjoyed my run tonight.

Similar route to Monday but as it was a fair bit later than when I ran on Monday I donned my PT 1W headlamp when I hit the top of Mt Victoria - then instead of taking the muddy forest route I stayed on the Southern Trail and descended to the Wellington College.

Had no real idea how to get back to the hotel from there but just ran to the vibe of the thing and managed to get straight back there :)

Whilst I still have a couple of niggles - the really encouraging thing was I had that "I can go forever" feeling tonight - I can sense an ultra coming up.....

All up 9k with a great big hill in 1.14.16 @ 8.15av - happy with that.

All good :)

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Nice lesson for the twins 2P.

Can't be long to the GNW ;)

Superflake said...

Were you just watching the Castle? Keep at it 2P and we will get you back for SF10.

Unknown said...

Women accept consistently been in adulation with artist Chanel bags. As the lot of important accessories, Chanel handbags advice in authoritative a woman accessory added beautiful and impressive. With a beautiful and analogous backpack in your outfit, you are all set to leave either for plan or accessory an academic or breezy occasion, your Chanel backpack will advice you in avaricious the absorption of the Chanel bag appear you.



Get a chance to get yourself your own collection of ED clothing branded clothing line by visiting an online wholesale ED Hardy Shoes . As a matter of fact, in such a world where all designs are much like each other, hardy shirt creates yet another totally new global sensation in fashion crowd for its fancy design. More and more people are obsessed with the fantastic tattoo as well as the impressive color of hardy shirts .