Saturday, December 29, 2007

Life's A Beach

Today Total: 3k
Week Total: 3k
Month Total: 26k
Year Total: 953k

Well I might have really enjoyed my Quarry Rd pre-Chrissy experience but it may have been a boo boo - having gone in unfit I pulled up really sore and having a mild chest cold on the day things were set to get worse.

Chrissy Eve me and Mrs 2P worked till 3.00am getting everything ready for the big day and then a few short hours later it was up and about to celebrate. The celebration lasted till 2:00am the next morning - ugh - Boxing Day I was crook as a dog with sore throat and chest infection.

And up till today it only got worse from there - this morning however I felt much more chipper. Though still a bit chesty I was in the mood for a run when we got to Catherine Hill Bay and so I did!

A bare foot lap of the beach at an easy pace followed by a swim - noice - hopefully it will only continue to get better.....

No comments: